Friday, August 17, 2012

Dharana scheduled on 23rd and 24th has been Withdrawan

I am very much happy to inform you that the Addl. Director General (Adm), ASI, New Delhi had convened a meeting at 10:30 am on 17th August and cleared my Points in Charter of Demands submitted by this Association and assured to clear all the points within a Month.  Hence, the Notice issued for Massive Dharana on 23rd and 24th August 2012 has been withdrawn.  I on behalf of the entire CWC and on my own behalf, convey heartfelt thanks to all the members of this Association for extending fullest co-operation and wholehearted support on this occasion.  I also convey my thanks to Director General, Addl. Director General (Adm) and all the Officers of Directorate Office for their cooperation in solving the demands amicably and peacefully round the table. 

No comments:

Post a Comment